Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Inchies

I joined a new yahoo group a few weeks ago called "thesumofallatcs." This is a pretty neat group in that they do alot of swaps nationwide. This is the first one that I participated in called "inchies." These are 1 inch x 1 inch squares with a specific theme. This months swap theme was months of the year whether it be about the seasons or holidays. I found it very hard to work with a 1 inch square but after I got started it was kind of fun. I feel that most of the artist in this group are more abstract so we will see what I get back in a month or so. I feel mine are too realistic but it was a challenge. My favorite is the Easter Egg! What do you think!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara, I am on both the ATC groups you have joined. I like your inches, they are great. Don't worry girl, I am not an abstract person either, but do love this group. It has been a great learning and stretching experience for me since I joined. Also loved your teapots, still working on mine. Keep on scrapping and doing ATCs. Marguerie

    ReplyDelete